Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Feast of Tabernacles 2017

It is official!  There will be a Sukkot gathering here in the Land of Goshen.  I've had a couple in the past, but to be honest, I'm a boring introvert, so I'm not too confident in my hostessing skills, or if I even have any . . . but Father laid it on my heart.  So, I stood on the faith that He'd equip me for what He's called me to do.  As it turns out . . . He has brought some wonderful people into my life.

Here are the plans for SUKKOT 2017

There are no big earthly names scheduled to speak at this time, but some very big hearted individuals whose names are known by the Father!  And who know His Name.  Since Messiah said, "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them," we are planning on that promise.

There is no big list of activities, but there is big opportunity for fellowship for those of us who usually "Shabbat solo."

Although folks are welcome to do their own thing regarding meals, we do ask that you keep it kosher.  We plan to have each person take a day to "be in charge" of the kitchen while the rest of us help . . .

We also invite folks to bring their instruments.  I can provide basic minimal keyboard, and I've often entertained the thought of being a part of "The Joyful Noise Band," as "noise" is pretty much my level of musical talent.  I do however; have the joy, joy, joy, down in my heart!

Also planning to have a guest pasture for anyone with a milk goat that needs to come along, but you must contact me to make arrangements.  Please don't just show up with livestock in tow.  All guest goats will share accommodations.

Thou shalt observe the Feast of Tabernacles seven days, after that thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine:  And thou shalt rejoice in thy feast . . . Deuteronomy 16: 13-14a

No comments:

Post a Comment